I love my Ipsy subscription! It is only $10 per month and I have never been disappointed with it. This month may not have been my favorite bag of all time, but I still received some great products. Here is what I received.
1) City Color Cosmetics Creamy Lip Stain in Flirtini: Described as a hybrid between a lipstick and a gloss. Is said to apply smoothly and creamy like a gloss and set with a matte finish. I was really looking forward to trying this because I have not had the greatest experiences with lip stains in the past. They have always left my lips dry and wore unevenly throughout the day. So far, I am loving this product. The color is gorgeous and I can see myself wearing it more in the Spring. The only downfall is the scent. I am very sensitive to added fragrances and this smells of a floral scent.
2) Emite Make Up Professional Eye Lash Curler: This had me the most excited out of all the products this month. I love receiving makeup tools and I was actually in need of a new eye lash curler. I love that they also included additional silicone rubber pads. So far I am addicted.
3) Eva NYC Up All Night Volumizing Spray: My product ended up leaking in the bag so I wasn’t able to try it out. I contacted IpsyCare and they immediately responded. They are sending me a replacement in the mail. I was impressed with the fast response!!
4) Mitchell and Peach Fine Radiance Face Oil: I am very cautious with skin care products. My skin is very sensitive and has the tendency to react to new products. I was willing to give this product a try until I realized it had an added fragrance. It smells like floral perfume. It’s not too overpowering, but my skin will instantly react.
5) ModelCO Blush Cheek Powder in 01 Cosmopolitan: I was really excited to receive a blush in my bag. This is one product I have never received from ipsy before. The color is perfect for me and I am even more excited to use it in the spring. I found it easy to blend out and wore pretty well throughout the day.
This months bag was great. Sure, there are some products I won’t end up using in there, but I also received new products that I ended up loving. Another ipsy bag success.
If you are interested in joining ipsy: http://www.ipsy.com/r/bfgg?sid=ipsypoints&cid=general