I can’t believe it’s already time for next months Birchbox spoilers. My goodness, I just received my April box! 🙂
Birchbox is a $10/month beauty subscription. You have several choices for the month. You can
1) Choose one sample out of the 4 available and have Birchbox hand select the rest for you.
2) Pick a curated box that already has the samples chosen. You take the box as is.
3) Completely leave it up to Birchbox and be 100% surprised.
Here are the samples you can choose from for the month of May:
The curated box for May is another beauty solutions box. They did this theme back in March.
1) Marcelle Hydra-C 24 H Energizing Hydrating Gel
2) Juara Candlenut Body Butter
3) Number 4 Blow Dry Lotion
4) Cotz Flawless Complexion SPF 50
5) W3LL People The Expressionist Mascara in Black
I have to admit, I am not super excited about any of these options. I usually love the curated boxes, but not this time. I will either end up picking a sample or let Birchbox surprise me.
- Peripera lumi Pang-Glossy tint that plums and moisturizes lips
- Peripera Tint water-Pigmented water-based lip stain
- Living Proof- Restore Instant Repair
- w3ll people: Expressionist Mascara
- Mally Beauty Waterproof Evercolor Automatic Eyeliner (4 shades available to sample)
- Modelco Cosmetics Party Proof Lipstick in Naked
- Vasanti Cosmetics Brighten Up Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator
- Marcelle Cosmetics Hydra-C 24 HR Energizing Hydrating Gel
- Wei Golden Root Purifying Mud Mask
- Jurlique Herbal Recovery Advanced Serum
- Harvey Prince Sea Salt Mist
- Prescriptives Super Line Preventor Extreme
- Dr. Jart + Ceramidin Product
- Tokyo Milk Product
What are your thoughts?
Have a great day and an awesome weekend! Thanks for taking the time to stop by. 🙂