I recently received this Cargo blush in my April Birchbox. I will post a link to that unboxing here.
Available in three shades: Los Cabos, Ibiza, and Bali.
Inspired from Cargo’s award winning Water Resistant bronzer and packaged in their signature oversized silver tin, Cargo Water Resistant Blushes offers a stunning array of wearable, pretty and professional quality shades for a variety of skin tones.
- Cheek color won’t streak or fade; it’s sweat-proof and weatherproof!
- Silky powder formula glides over the skin for a subtle wash of color.
- The sheer powder is buildable for a customized look.
- Silicone-coated pigments provide better adhesion to the skin and help withstand water for extended wear.
- L-Lysine, an amino acid found naturally in the skin, helps increase the blush’s long-wearing and water-resistant properties.
- Paraben free.
- Los Cabos: Soft tangerine
- Ibiza: Shimmering hot pink
- Bali: Medium rose pink
I was assuming this blush would be a cream. It is actually a powder blush. It does contain shimmer.
This is extremely pigmented. The first time I applied this, I swirled my brush in the product. Oh boy! I looked like Clooney the Clown. Now I just tap (very lightly) my blush brush in the product. That’s all it takes. This went on very evenly and smoothly.
This holds up fairly well throughout the day. I did fall asleep while wearing it one afternoon and the product did fade from that. But it does perform well in the rain and through tears. I experienced both and the blush held up extremely well. I didn’t see any streaking of product.
I did not experience any breakouts or allergic reactions from wearing this blush.
I love this blush so much! The color is absolutely beautiful and I love the pigmentation. Yes, it is on the expensive side, but I know this will last a long long time. I just received a sample size and I know it’s going to last months.
I will definitely be purchasing the full size in the future! Now I want to try out their swimmables bronzer!!
If you’ve tried it, how is it?
Have a beautiful and wonderful day!