Products that are so well loved…they’ve hit pan

This is my first “hitting pan” post.  I noticed that I very rarely will use a product so much that I see visible pan.

These products are extremely well loved because I have hit pan on them all and most have been re-purchased several times.  Some of these products are so well loved that they are a little….messy….so I apologize for not cleaning them up before taking the picture.

Alright enough talking.  Let’s get to it!

• Rimmel Stay Matte Long Lasting Pressed Powder in Transparent

This is probably the third time I’ve re-purchased this product.  I really love how this sets my makeup and keeps me looking pretty matte throughout the day.  It can make you look a little cake-y so I usually spray a finishing spray or even just some water to break it up a little bit.

And I love how affordable this powder is and how long it lasts before I have to buy another one!

• Mac Studio Finish Concealer in NW20

Sorry for the messy product!  It looks pretty disgusting!  But I use this every morning to conceal my undereye circles and brighten things up.  A little goes a long way with this product so this lasts a very long time.  I usually only purchase 2 a year.

• Wet n Wild Coloricon Bronzer in Reserve Your Cabana

So this is supposed to be a bronzer, but I don’t know if anybody actually uses it in that way.  I use it as a subtle highlighter and will sometimes even set my undereye concealer with it to add extra brightness to my look.  Again, I’ve had this for awhile and have just now hit pan so this lasts FOREVER!

• Mac Eyeshadow in All That Glitters

This is my third pan that I’ve purchased.  This is a shade I use almost everyday.  It is a beautiful champagne pink color and works well in the inner color as well as all over the lid.

• Mac Eyeshadow in Swiss Chocolate

Another eyeshadow I use almost daily.  I love this for creating dimension and deepening up my crease.  It is a beautiful mid red brown shade.  I find it’s very easy to blend and work with.

• Mac Eyeshadow in Handwritten

One more Mac shadow!  I use this in a few different ways.  When I want a more smoky eye look, I will pop this in the outer part of my crease/lid.  I also use it for liner and that looks great too.

I hope you guys enjoyed reading this.  Let me know if there is anything you would like to see me post or have any ideas for me.  I’d love to hear them!

Have a beautiful and wonderful day!

xoxo Lizzie♥

Advertisements

14 Comments Add yours

1. christyy2010 says:

Great products! ! Loving all those mac shadows 😍😍

1. Thank you! I love my mac shadow collection. Those are definitely the shadows I use the most though! Thanks for you kind comment! 🙂

1. christyy2010 says:

Of course !:) I only have a few mac shadows but I think I might get these next !!:)

Liked by 1 person

2. What shadows do you currently have?

3. christyy2010 says:

Wedge, ground brown, blanc type, mylar, and bamboo 😊

4. christyy2010 says:

Those r the ones I have in my z palette lol totally forgot I had 4 more in their compacts.. Coppering, cranberry, star violet and satellite dreams 🙂

Liked by 1 person

5. I’ve been meaning to try star violet and cranberry! They look like beautiful shades!

6. christyy2010 says:

They are !! 🙂

7. We are both enablers! I have to go get those shadows now ha ha

8. christyy2010 says:

Likewise !!!! Haha 😊😊😂😂

2. kirstenemma says:

Mac All that Glitters looks lovely, think I might make a little purchase 🙂 x

Liked by 1 person

1. That may be my favorite Mac shadow! I wear it pretty much every day!! Give it a try! 🙂

3. Sylden says:

Wow! Congrats on hitting up on lots of things. I also love All That Glitters. I have it since forever and I don’t plan using it up soon because I don’t want to be gone on my stash. I don’t also like repurchasing it because MAC is expensive here in the Philippines. Haha!

P.S. I love the layout of your blog. It’s different and unusual. 🙂

Liked by 1 person

1. You are so sweet!! I think this is my 3rd pan of all that glitters. It is my favorite shadow! How much is Mac eyeshadow in the Philippines?