I’m so sorry it has taken me a while to get to these awards. 😦
The past few days have been crazy.
I want to thank everyone for nominating me! 🙂
I want to thank Kirstin for nominating me for the Beautiful Blogger Award! She has a great blog. Go check it out!
I’d also like to thank Dana Lynn. She nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award. Her blog is amazing!
Here are the rules for each award.
– Link to the blogger who nominated you
– List seven random things about yourself;
– Nominate seven creative, beautiful bloggers;
– Notify the amazing people that you have nominated them for the award!
*Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
Include a link to their blog
*Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
*Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link back to the post on your site announcing their nomination.
*Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
I’m going to combine both awards. Here are seven facts about me.
- I am a Taurus and it is definitely fitting! I am extremely stubborn but also very loyal.
- I’m a pianist. I’ve been playing since I was 6 years old and haven’t stopped playing since!
- I am a huge Disney fanatic. I love Disney movies, Disney music, and of course, Disneyland! Some of my favorite classic Disney movies are: Beauty and the Beast (my absolute favorite), The Lion King and Sleeping Beauty.
- I love to read. I usually read 2-3 books a month. I spend way too much time in bookstores! I used to spend a lot of my free time in the library.
- I have a soft spot for animals. I have fostered many kittens and puppies to save them from being euthanized. It’s hard to give them up though!
- I have been married to my wonderful husband for 4 years and we have been together for 9.
- I am a huge homebody. Nothing makes me happier than cooking dinner with my husband and watching a good movie together on our couch.
I was nominated by https://brokenheartdesigner.wordpress.com/
Thank you so much for the nomination! Another great blog that you need to go check out!
- Thank and link the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the 10 questions your nominator has provided.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers.
- Create 10 questions for your nominees and notify them of their nomination.
Here are the questions created for me:
1. What is the most valuable piece of advice you have ever received?
To never give up on something because someone else tells you it’s too hard or you can’t do it. When you accomplish something it is the BEST feeling! “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” Eleanor Roosevelt
2. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Oh gosh! I can only pick one???? I can’t stand people who chew with their mouth open. It is like nails on a chalkboard!!!
3. If you were to audition for American Idol, The X Factor, The Voice, etc., what song would you sing? You answer cannot be “I can’t sing.”
I would sing “Gravity” by Sara Bareilles. That’s one song I can sing well!!
4. What is your go-to accessory?
A simple silver necklace. Can’t leave the house without wearing one!
5. If you could only shop at one store for the rest of your life, what store would it be?
Ooooo….that’s hard! I guess I would pick Target because they have just about everything!
6. What is your best beauty or fashion tip?
Wear what you want! Don’t worry about “what’s in” or what people think. If you like it, rock it!
7. What is one thing that you believe everyone should DIY instead of buying it?
This may sound weird, but someone told me told add a drop of peppermint oil to lip gloss to get that slight tingle and a little plumpness to your lips. I haven’t purchased my favorite plumping gloss in months!
8. If you were to write a book, where and when would it take place?
Good question! I’m going to say 1920’s England.
9. What is your yearbook superlative? (Such as “Most Likely to Go From Fashion Blogger to Fashion Designer!” or “Most Likely to Win a Gold Medal!”)
I was voted “Most likely to become a well known pianist.”
10. Congratulations! You have reach the last question, which is: When was the last time you did a random act of kindness? What was it?
Yesterday. There was an elderly man crossing a parking lot and there were tons of cars honking at him because he was having trouble walking and was going slowly. I walked out and helped him cross safely and asked him to join me for lunch after. He was a really sweet and intelligent gentleman.
Here are 10 questions for you to answer!
1. What one beauty product can you not live without?
2. What do you miss most about your childhood?
3. What is the most embarrassing thing that’s ever happened to you?
4. How old were you when you first started wearing makeup?
5. If you could only listen to one song for the rest of your life, what song would you choose?
6. What is the biggest thing you’ve learned from blogging?
7. What did you want to be when you grew up?
8. When was a time in your life when you took a chance (something risky)?
9. When are you at your happiest?
10. What is one positive thing you do to lift your spirits?
Since I’m so behind on awards I’m not sure who has already been nominated and who has done them already. So I will leave it open to anyone who wants to do them! If you want me to nominate you, leave me a comment and I will officially nominate you for one or all of them! 🙂
Again, thank you so much for the nominations!
Have a beautiful and wonderful day!