This past summer I purchased the Anastasia World Traveler Shadow Couture eye shadow palette and fell in love!!
The pigmentation knocked my socks off (even though I wasn’t wearing socks because it was Summer!)
Plus, I loved every single color that they choose to be in the palette. There were a few colors I was nervous about, but surprisingly those are some of my favorite.
So when I found out Anastasia was coming out with another limited edition palette I knew I absolutely had to pick that one up too!
$35 for 14 shades.
The packaging on this palette is heavier and slightly longer than the World Traveler palette. It does have 2 more shadows in it though which explains the price increase.
The pigmentation is just as amazing as the World Traveler palette.
I love how there is a mix of cool and warm shades as well as neutrals and bolder colors.
It is the perfect mix to create an array of different looks.
- Pink Champagne (rose gold with a titanium finish)
- Metallic Plum (dark plum with a metallic finish)
- Self-Made (deep bronze with a satin finish)
- Witchy (khaki gray with a sparkle finish)
- Deep Purple (amethyst purple with a titanium finish)
- Treasure (ultra-light Champagne with a metallic finish)
- Hot & Cold (rum brown with a metallic finish)
- Sherbet (ultra-light peach with a velvet finish)
- Blush (light beige with a duo chrome pink finish)
- Blossom (lilac pink with a metallic finish)
- Buttery (buildable beige with an ultra-matte finish)
- Isla (sea foam green with a duo chrome gold finish)
- Spirit Rock (galaxy black with a sparkle finish)
- Hot Chocolate (rich, cocoa brown with an ultra-matte finish)
If I had to nitpick I would say the only down fall is a lack of a medium matte brown shade. I’ve had to dip into other palettes to fulfill that need. But it really isn’t a deal breaker for me.
What are your thoughts on this palette?
Wishing you a beautiful and wonderful day!